Corporate Wellness Programs are a Powerful Business Strategy
In today’s competitive environment, corporate wellness programs have become an important business strategy. The cost savings is irrefutable. Many companies also recognize that investing in their most valuable asset, their employees, gives them a leading edge over their competition.
In an effort to cut health care costs and boost employee productivity corporate giants such as Apple, Google and Facebook all have on-staff nutrition coaches to support the health and wellness of their core employees. Providing wellness education onsite improves employee productivity, drastically decreases healthcare costs, boosts employee morale and makes you, as the employer, more attractive to potential recruits. However, you don’t need to have to have a full-time onsite nutritionist to reap the benefits of an outstanding corporate wellness program. You can achieve the same or even superior results by using our corporate wellness programs.
Our corporate wellness programs are a powerful and proven method for obtaining the ultimate benefits of improved employee health. Our program combines mind-set and habit change techniques with the most up-to date concepts in nutrition science. In addition, our programs are tailored to cater to today’s hectic and demanding work environments. Our programs will effectively motivate and teach your employees how they can boost their energy, improve their health and shrink their waistline for good.
How Your Corporation or Business can benefit from Julie Scott Nutrition Wellness Programs:
Providing an Experience – Not Just Information
Many companies today offer some type of wellness program yet results vary drastically. Our corporate wellness programs differ from most in that they empower employees to make real lasting and permanent change. The difference lies in the approach. Our experiential format enables employees to change their habits and create new routines, rather than simply providing them with static information.
Our Corporate Wellness Programs include:
- Professional nutrition coaching provided by Julie Chayt Scott, JD, CNC
- Individualized assessments and metrics
- Entertaining, educational and interactive group lectures
- Food demonstrations
- Weekly nutrition challenges
- Lifestyle and nutrition goal charts
- Mind-set shifting techniques
- Habit change techniques
- Weekly or bi-monthly classes
What attendees of the programs have said:
- “Never felt this healthy since my early 20’s.
- “My energy increased significantly over the course of the program. When I started I rated my energy level as a “3” (on a 1-10 scale), now it is “7.”
- “I am now much more likely to eat vegetables and fruit on a daily basis. I learned about foods I had never even heard about. I get oddly excited about preparing healthy balanced meals and incorporating a wide variety of “cleaner” healthier foods.”
100% of the attendees said they would recommend it to a friend.
Why You Need an Effective Corporate Wellness Program
The truth is with healthcare costs skyrocketing, it costs significantly more not to provide a wellness program than to provide one. The benefits of having a program are dramatic, long-lasting and transformational. In addition, many employees that participate in the program develop a sense of camaraderie and support that carry over into the workplace and result in better and more cooperative work environments. Additional benefits to the corporation include:
- Employees with more energy, better concentration and focus
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Improved retention of high achieving employees
- Employees with a greater sense of teamwork and camaraderie
- Competitive edge over non-participating employers
The employees benefit by experiencing:
- Improved energy and health
- Increased confidence in their ability to take charge of their health
- Reduced stress
- Ability to execute mind-set success strategies
- Increased job satisfaction
- Better co-worker relationships
Give your company a competitive edge by investing in your most valuable asset, your employees. Call me today at 650-397-1037 to discuss what type of wellness program would work best for your corporate/ business needs. All of our programs are tailored to meet the needs of your corporation.